How to Enroll in a Virtual, Instructor-Led Course
So, you’re ready to enroll in an upcoming virtual instructor-led course at Berean Bible Institute? Follow the simple steps highlighted in the video below order to begin the registration process.
Video Walk Through
Where can I find the link again?
You can access the link to the enrollment form in several locations across our website.
- Admissions and Tuition Menu
- From the main dropdown menu, select the “Virtual, Instructor-Led Course Enrollment” link.
- Course Schedule
- On the home page, under the “Course Schedule” highlight box, click on the “Learn More” button.
- You can also find the Course Schedule under the “Information” column of the Academics menu. Highlight and select, “Course Schedule“.
- Once on the Course Schedule, click the “Enroll in a Course” button available after each advertised term.
- Quick Links
- Under the “Admission and Tuition” column, select the “Virtual, Instructor-Led Course Enrollment” link.
Filling Out the Form
Once you’ve navigated to the proper form, you’re ready to enroll in upcoming courses. Walk through the form in the following tutorial video.
NOTE: Only students who have applied to BBI and been accepted as students can register for any courses. If you have not yet been accepted as a student, click here to begin the process.
Need Help or Assistance?
If you are struggling with this process, we are here to help you along the way. Simply call us during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday, 9AM-5PM, CST) at (262)644-5504. You can also reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.